This is a short video of what should you do when you have problems with the light switch, horn or signal lever on Dacia Logan, Sandero, Duster, Dokker, Lodgy, Renault Clio 4.
Let me explain what was the problem with the light switch or stalk indicator before I change it:
– the horn did not work
– when I was using turn signal for left or right, the headlights (low beam / hig beam) will turning off then they turning on when I stop the signal
– the light switch can no longer be rotated to position 1 or 2 (low beam)
HERE you can find Steering Column Switch Indicator/Horn/Fog Light/Rear Fog Light Function for Dacia Dokker Logan, Lodgy, Clio 4, Thalia: https://amzn.to/2VHC5MU
1. Remove those two bolts under the steering wheel using a T20 Torx
2. Remove those two plastc parts from the steering wheel column
3. Put the key in the second position and then turn the steering wheel to the left to have acces at those two bolts
4. Remove those two bolts from the light switch using a T10 Torx
5. Pull the light switch out and then remove the cables
6. Install the new light switch and then put the bolts back
7. Install the plastic parts back
8. Put those two bolts back.
HERE you can find more Dacia Accessories at the BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/3AAv9Qu
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!