If you have the „Check Tyre Pressures then restart Run Flat Indicator” message on display on Mercedes A, B,C Class W204, E-Class W212 (2008-2014), you just have to restart the tyre pressure monitoring system. To do that, follow the 6 easy steps below:
HERE you can find Mercedes-Benz Accessories at THE BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/3ENusXT
To restart the tyre pressure monitoring system you just have to use those arrow and OK buttons from the steering wheel.
1. Turn the key in the second position (don’t start the engine)
Press on the OK button to get rid of the message
2. Press on the right arrow button multiple times to go to „Service” menu
3. Select „Service” using the OK button
4. Then select „Tyre pressure” using the down arrow button and then OK button
5. Then when you see the „Run Flat Indicator active / Restart with ok” message, press again on the OK button
6. Select „Yes” when you see the „Tyre pressure now OK?” message using the down arrow button and OK button.
After that, you will see the „Run Flat Indicator restarted” message on display and that’s it.
We didn’t have to restart the tyre pressure monitoring system on this car because it was already done.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Mercedes-Benz: