You bought a Mercedes-Benz A-Class (2013-2018), B-Class, C-Class, etc. second-hand and you want to replace / change the menu langauge display (instrument cluster display) from german to english or other language and you don’t know how to do it? See what you have to do in the video tutorial below:
1. Turn the key in position 1
2. Press on the left / right arrow buttons until you see Einstellungen (Settings) on instrument cluster display
3. Select Einstellungen (Settings) pressing OK button
4. Press multiple times on the up / down arrow button to search for Sprache – Deutsch (Language-German) and select with OK button
5. Press multiple times on the up / down arrow button to search for English and select with OK button.
Exit menu pressing multiple times on Return / Back button.
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Mercedes-Benz!