If you want to remove the windshield wiper arms on VW Golf Mk4, Bora, Jetta, Polo, Skoda Octavia 1, Fabia, Seat Leon, Ibiza without using a puller, you have to follow just 3 simple steps.
Give your car a great new look with Smoked Lens Full LED Front Side Marker Light Kit for VW Golf MK4 Jetta GTI R32 Beetle: https://amzn.to/3tnPjtK
- flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
- ratchet and 13 mm socket: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
- WD-40 degreaser: https://amzn.to/3ajWjQU
- wiper arm (or battery) terminal removal puller tool: https://amzn.to/2OZu4zu
STEP 1: open the hood and remove the plastic caps from the wiper arms using a flat blade screwdriver
To remove the cap, insert a small screwdriver into the notch.
STEP 2: remove those two 13 mm nut
STEP 3: grab the wiper arm and wiggling it up and down (away form and towards the windshield) until it is loose enough
You can use a WD40 degreaser to remove the wiper arms more easier.
You can use a wiper arm removal tool like this: https://amzn.to/2OZu4zu
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: