This video tutorial will show you how to remove the car speakers in just 4 simple steps.
HERE you can find Enrock Marine EC1865BM 6.5″ 2-Way Marine Certified Coaxial Car/Boat Audio Stereo Speakers (Pair): https://amzn.to/3sLnNoF
HERE you can find VW Golf Mk4, Bora, Jetta Accesories at the BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/3u2RumV
- electric drill: https://amzn.to/3dNINHa
- 9 mm drill bit: https://amzn.to/3dNINHa
- flat-blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
Before you remove the car speakers, you have to take the door panel out (watch this tutorial). Then:
STEP 1: remove the rubber ring
STEP 2: use the electric drill to remove those 4 rivets
STEP 3: remove the door speaker using a flat screwdriver
STEP 4: don’t forget to disconnect the wire harness.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: