Do you have problems with a broken trunk on your VW Golf Mk4 and you don’t know how to open it? Watch this video tutorial and see how to unlock it in just 5 simple steps.
– a Phillips screwdriver
1. Fold down the back seat and take the parcel shelf out
2. Remove those 2 screws using a Phillips screwdriver
3. Pry the cover panel out from the clips
4. Create some space to reach the boot lock
5. Open the trunk and push that metalic arm from the boot lock to the right (your left side).
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Golf Mk4: