Hi! This is a video tutorial on how to replace or change key fob battery on BMW X2, X3, X4, X5, X6 (2017-2020) in just five simple steps.
HERE yo can find Duracell CR2032 Lithium Battery for BMW Key Fob: https://amzn.to/324Lduo
– flat blade screwdriver
1. Take the key blade pressing on the side button
2. Remove the plastic cap using the key blade
The BMW key is using a CR2032 battery that you can find it in the video description below!
3. Replace the old battery with a new one using a flat blade screwdriver to remove it
4. Put the plastic cap back on the key
5. Put the key blade back on the key fob.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS also for BMW:
See More BMW Accessories at the Best Prices HERE: —- https://bit.ly/2Y8zaLl
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!