In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to reset service reminder indicator (interval / oil service) on BMW X1 (E84), X3, X5, X6, 5 Series, 3 Series, 1 Series, 2 Series, 6 Series in 5 simple steps.
1. Insert the key and turn the ignition on
2. Press and hold the trip reset button until you see brake fluid symbol on display
3. Use UP and DOWN buttons on the signal lever (stalk) to select service reminder
4. Confirm selected reminder using BC button and select new date using UP and DOWN buttons
5. After you select the date, press and hold BC button to confirm
After the service reminder reset, turn the ignition off and remove the key.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for BMW: