In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to reset service reminder indicator (interval / oil service) on BMW X1 (E84), X3, X5, X6, 5 Series,
3 Series, 1 Series, 2 Series, 6 Series in 5 simple steps.
1. Insert the key and turn the ignition on
2. Press and hold the trip reset button until you see brake fluid symbol on display
3. Use UP and DOWN buttons on the signal lever (stalk) to select service reminder
4. Confirm selected reminder using BC button and select new date using UP and DOWN buttons
5. After you select the date, press and hold BC button to confirm
After the service reminder reset, turn the ignition off and remove the key.