If you want to replace glove box handle lock cylinder (latch) on your VW Golf Mk4, Bora, Jetta, you just have to follow 4 simple steps.
HERE you can find 5 Speed Car Gear Shift Knob Gaitor Boot with Leather Dustproof Cover for VW Golf Bora Jetta GTi MK4: https://amzn.to/3nhLP96
– a flat blade screwdriver
1. Pull the glove box handle and gently bend those 4 tabs that hold the lock cylinder using a flat blade screwdriver
Be careful because the tabs can break easily.
2. Remove the lock cylinder pushing it outside the handle
3. Replace the lock cylinder with your old lock cylinder
4. Bend those 4 tabs back to hold the lock cylinder.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: