Watch and learn how to remove or replace front (windshield) wiper blades on BMW 5-Series F10, F11, F30, F32, F80, BMW 3-Series, 4-Series in just 6 simple steps.
HERE you can find OEM Front Window Windshield Wiper Blade Set for BMW F10 5-Series: https://amzn.to/3aAdNbN
1. Put your wiper blades in the Service Mode / Position (in the vertical position)
To do that you have to go in the car and press on the START button (don’t start the engine) to turn the ignition on and then press again to turn the ignition off.
Now, push the wiper stalk (arm) up and hold it for at least 5 seconds to lift the wipers up.
2. Remove the wiper from the windshield and then put the wiper blade in the horizantal position
3. Remove the wiper blade pulling it towards you
4. Replace the old wiper blade with a new one
5. Get in the car and press on the START button to turn the ignition on and then push the wiper stalk down to put the wiper blades in the normal position
6. Press on the START button to turn the igniton off.
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for BMW:
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!