Check out our helpful tutorial video showing the instructions for removing a VW Polo 6N2 Mk3 (1994-2002) window mechanism (regulator) or electric window motor in just 12 simple steps.
– a Phillips screwdriver
– a 10 mm socket
– a ratchet and extension ratchet
1. Remove the handle cap from the door panel using a trim tool
2. Remove those two Phillips head screws
3. Remove the Phillips head screw using a short screwdriver
4. Unclip the door panel and lift it up to remove it from the door
Don’t forget to disconnect the cables.
5. Remove the speaker using a Phillips screwdriver
6. Remove the foam from the door to see the screws from the window regulator
7. Using a 10 mm socket to remove all five screws from the window regulator
8. Remove the speaker frame using a Phillips screwdriver
Remove the speaker frame and then remove the 10 mm screw from the window regulator
9. Slide the window down until you see the 10 mm screws from the window clamps
10. Take the glass frame out using a flat blade screwdriver
11. Slide the window down and take the window out
12. Take the window regulator out and disconnect the cables.
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Polo 9N!