This is a video tutorial with six easy steps about Volkswagen Passat B6, CC (2006-2010) Hazard Warning Blinker Switch / Button (emergency flashers) removal or replacement.
For US customers:
HERE you can find Hazard Light Switch for Volkswagen Passat B6, CC 2006-2010: https://amzn.to/3MfZZ8g
For UK & Europe customers:
HERE you can find Hazard Light Switch for Volkswagen Passat B6, CC 2006-2010: https://amzn.to/3pUMMdG
1. Remove those two dashboard trims using a trim removal tool
2. Remove the plastic frame from the instrument cluster
3. Remove the plastic frame from the radio unit and disconnect the airbag light connector
4. Remove those 2 T20 Torx screws
5. Pull the center dash storage out and disconnect those two connectors from the back
6. Remove the hazard switch by pressing on those two tabs and pulling the switch inside the storage
If you want a new Hazard Switch, look for the serial number 3C0953509 to identify it.
HERE you can find Volkswagen Passat B6, CC Accessories at THE BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/3Op1vHJ
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Passat: