Here is a short video on how to replace or remove Parking Light Bulb from VW Passat B6, B7 (2009-2016) in five easy steps.
For US customers:
HERE you can find Parking Light Bulb for Volkswagen Passat B6, B7 (2006-2016): https://amzn.to/3BgOk3X
For UK & Europe customers:
HERE you can find Parking Light Bulb for Volkswagen Passat B6, B7 (2006-2016): https://amzn.to/3plmyk3
Attention! There is no need to disassemble the headlight to change the parking light bulb on VW Passat B6, B7! We did this to better understand what you have to do behind the headlight.
1. Remove the rubber cover from the high beam (from the right side of the headlight)
2. Pull the parking light bulb out pressing on those two tabs from the bulb
3. Pull the bulb out from the light bulb holder and replace it with a new one
VW Passat B6 & B7 is using a 12V W5W light bulb for parking light.
4. Install the light bulb back on the headlight
5. Install the cover back on the headlight.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Passat: