We’ve just uploaded a video on how to remove or replace Center Dash Storage & Control Panel Keyboard Buttons Telephone on VW Passat B6 3C, CC 2006-2010 in five easy steps.
HERE you can find VW Passat B6 3C & CC accesories at THE BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/3WW12xu
1. Remove those two dashboard trims using a trim tool
2. Remove the plastic frame from the instrument cluster
3. Remove the plastic frame from the radio unit
4. Remove those 2 T20 Torx screws
5. Pull the center dash storage out and disconnect those two connectors from the back.
You can replace the Keyboard with a another storage if you want to.
If you have a broken storage and you want to replace it, you can use this serial number to find it: 3C1 857 273 or this 3C0858407.
If you want a new Control Panel Keyboard Buttons Telephone, look for the serial number: 3C1858711E.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Passat: