In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to connect or install the wires from Logo Flip Rear Trunk Handle Camera to the Aftermarket Car Radio Head Unit Android 10 on VW Golf Mk5, Mk6, Passat B6, B7, CC, Scirocco, Polo, Sharan, Touran, Tiguan, Skoda Octavia 2, Fabia, Seat Leon, etc.
HERE you can find Backup Camera Rearview RGB to Converter Adapter Box for VW, Skoda, Seat: https://bit.ly/3Rvxfth
HERE you can find Android 10.0 Head Unit Car Radio for VW, Skoda, Seat: https://bit.ly/3hqbkXW
1. Connect the blue wire from the antenna to the blue wire from the power harness
2. Connect the black wire from the Backup Camera Adapter Box to the black cables from the power harness
3. Connect the yellow and brown wires from the Backup Camera Adapter Box to the brown cable from the Canbus (it could be a pink wire also)
4. Connect the yellow cables from the Backup Camera Adapter Box to the CAM cable (CCD AVIN)
Don’t forget to use tape to insolate the wires.
5. Connect the radio antenna to the car antenna and the power harness to the main cables of the car.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Passat: