In this short video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove, change or remove Skoda Fabia 2000-2007 Gear Shift Boot (Stick, Lever) Knob Gaiter in just six simple steps.
HERE you can find Gear Shift Knob + Gaiter Boot Cover at the Best Price: –- https://amzn.to/3ACUzNA
1. Remove the old shift gaiter
Push forward and lift up the gaiter
2. Lift the gaiter up to see the metal ring
3. Use a flat blade screwdriver to expand that metal clip or you can use a side cutters to cut it
4. Pull the gear shift knob out
5. Replace the old gaiter with a new one
6. Install the gaiter back on the center console.
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Find more useful TUTORIALS for Skoda Fabia below: