In case you have a dead battery, interruption of the power supply (defective fuse), or defect of the selector lever lock, you can not shift the selector from the position P in the N position or D (Drive) and the car can not be moved. So, you have to unlock it in case of emergency. First, you have to apply the handbrake, then:
Find more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta, Passat, etc. at the Best Prices HERE: https://bit.ly/31V7r1I
1. Lift the selector lever cover from the front side using your hands or a trim tool
2. Use a finger to press the yellow plastic part and simultaneously shift the selector lever in N (Neutral) position
3. Install the cover or the gaitor back.
Find more Attractive Products for VW Golf Mk6 at the Best Prices HERE:
– Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/306W07A
– Door Logo HD Welcome Light for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2M62DyR
– Stainless Steel Car Pedal for Volkswagen VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2yBQv5s
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) for VW Golf 6: https://amzn.to/2X8KTsV
– Original Waterproof for VW RCA Logo Emblem Rear View Backup Camera: https://amzn.to/3eq96AU
– Rear View camera logo trunk VW Golf MK6: https://bit.ly/3d2Xdj5
– Armrest Panel Microfiber Leather Protection Cover Trim: https://bit.ly/3fsAXRu
– Door Puddle Lights for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta at the BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/2AvJnJ1
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf & Jetta!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!