Check out our helpful tutorial video showing the instructions for removing a VW Polo 6N2 Mk3 (1994-2002) window mechanism (regulator) or electric window motor in just 12 simple steps.
– a Phillips screwdriver
– a 10 mm socket
– a ratchet and extension ratchet
1. Remove the handle cap from the door panel using a trim tool
2. Remove those two Phillips head screws
3. Remove the Phillips head screw using a short screwdriver
4. Unclip the door panel and lift it up to remove it from the door
Don’t forget to disconnect the cables.
5. Remove the speaker using a Phillips screwdriver
6. Remove the foam from the door to see the screws from the window regulator
7. Using a 10 mm socket to remove all five screws from the window regulator
8. Remove the speaker frame using a Phillips screwdriver
Remove the speaker frame and then remove the 10 mm screw from the window regulator
9. Slide the window down until you see the 10 mm screws from the window clamps
10. Take the glass frame out using a flat blade screwdriver
11. Slide the window down and take the window out
12. Take the window regulator out and disconnect the cables.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Polo 6N2!