You bought a Mercedes-Benz A-Class (2013-2018), B-Class, C-Class, etc. second-hand and you want to replace / change the menu langauge display (instrument cluster display) from german to english or other language and you don’t know how to do it? See what you have to do in the video tutorial below:
Find more Cool Products for Mercedes-Benz models at best Prices HERE: https://bit.ly/3fTds7C
1. Turn the key in position 1
2. Press on the left / right arrow buttons until you see Einstellungen (Settings) on instrument cluster display
3. Select Einstellungen (Settings) pressing OK button
4. Press multiple times on the up / down arrow button to search for Sprache – Deutsch (Language-German) and select with OK button
5. Press multiple times on the up / down arrow button to search for English and select with OK button.
Exit menu pressing multiple times on Return / Back button.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Mercedes-Benz!