If you want to see how to wrap with leather your VW Golf Mk5, Mk6, Jetta inner door pannels you just have to watch this video tutorial. These steps are also available for VW Passat, Golf Mk4, Bora, Polo, Touran, CC, etc.
We bought a set (of 8 pieces) for VW Golf Mk6, microfiber leather cover interior trim from HERE: https://bit.ly/2QkAucu
– a trim tool (here you can find Trim Removal Tool Set for easy removal for Door Panels, Fasteners, Molding, Dashboards and Wheel Hubs: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd)
– a flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
1. Apply some double sided adhesive tape
2. Remove the handle cap and then wrap the door pannel with the leather
If the piece of leather is too large, you can cut it with scissors
3. Install the door handle cap back
4. Apply some double sided adhesive tape on the upper side of door panel
5. Wrap the leather on the inner door panel.
See more VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen Golf Mk6 / Touran:
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq