This time we’ve made a video tutorial wiht a plug and play automatic headlight conversion kit for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta, Passat in just 6 simple steps. So, in less than 30 minutes you can convert your car to auto headlights that will turn on when it gets dark outside and then shut off your headlights when it’s light again.
This Automatic Headlight Conversion Kit contains:
– a headlight switchun with Auto function
– a light sensor
The installation kit is also fit for:
– VW Golf Mk4
– VW Bora
– Golf Mk5, Golf Mk5 Plus
– VW Golf Mk6, Golf 6 Plus
– VW Polo
– VW Golf Mk7
– VW Jetta
– VW Eos
– VW Scirocco
– VW Tiguan
– VW Touran
– VW Caddy < 2005
– Passat B5
– VW Passat B6
– VW Passat B7
– Skoda Fabia >2015
– Seat, etc.
1. Connect the light sensor to the headlight switch
2. Remove the old headlight switthc and replace it with the new one
Run the cable through the hole
3. Install the new headlight switch
4. Remove the fuse box cover and take the cable out and then to the dashboard
5. You can stick the light sensor near to the windshield
6. To activate it, turn the ignition on, then twist the switch from AUTO to O position and back to AUTO in just 1 or 2 seconds.
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta!