In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to install LED Footwell lights on VW Golf Mk6, Jetta in just 12 simple steps.
You can find the Footwell Lights for VW Golf Mk6 HERE: https://amzn.to/36NWDEL
– VCDS dyagnose
– laptop (with VCDS software installed)
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a T20 & T25 Torx
– a trim tool
1. First, you just have to setup “Footwell lights” using a VCDS dyagnose
Select Control Module / Cent. Elect. / Coding-07 / Select Byte 12 and then select “Footwell Lights with Terminal 58d active”
Then go to Byte 20 and select “Footwell Lights installed”
To exit, select Exit / Do It / OK / Close Controller, Go Back / Go Back / Exit.
2. Remove the white plug and then remove the cover using a flat blade screwdriver
3. Plug the positive wire (+) from the Footwell lights cable into the 50 position
Push it in until it’s locked.
4. Go the negative wire “-” to the fuse box and the connect it to the screw
Test the Footwell lights before you start installed it.
5. Install the Footwell light from the driver side
6. Remove the screw using a T20 Torx
Get the cable to the back of the radio cage and the take it out on the right side .
7. Use a cutter to cut the plastic piece from the passenger side
8. Install the Footwell lamp on the passenger side
Don’t forget to put back the foam cover .
9. Hide the cable beneath the plastic cover on the left side and then go with it to the back of the driver seat
Rear Footwell lights will be installed on the back and lower side of the front seats.
10. Install the rear Footwell light on the left side
11. Go with cable and hide it under the central arm rest and take it out to the right side
12. Install the rear Footwell light on the right side.
These Footwell lights are fit for:
- VW Jetta (2006-2014)
- VW Golf (2007-2014)
- VW Passat (2006-2014)
- A1 (2011-2015)
- A2 (2000-2005)
- A3/S3 (2004-2014)
- A3 Cabriolet (2008-2013)
- A3 Cabriolet (2015)
- A4/S4 (2008-2014)
- A4 allroad quattra (2010-2014)
- A5/S5 Cabriolet (2010-2012)
- A5/S5 Coupe (2008-2014)
- A6/S6 (2011-2014)
- A6 allraod quattro (2013-2014)
- A7 (2011-2014)
- A8 (2004-2014)
- S8 (2008-2014)
- A4/S4 Cabrio (2003-2009)
- Q3 (2012-2014)
- Q5 (2009-2014)
- TT (2007-2010)
- R8 (2007-2014)
- RS3 (2011-2013)
- RS4 (2013-2014)
- RS4 Cabriolet (2007-2009)
- RS5 Coupe quattro (2010-2014)
- RS5 Cabriolet (2013-2014)
- RS6 (2013-2014)
- RS7 (2014)
- RSQ3 (2014)
- TTRS (2010-2014)
- Octavia (2010-2014)
- Seat Alhambra (2001-2010)
- Seat Altea (2007-2014)
- Seat Cordoba (2006-2009)
- Seat Exeo (2009-2014)
- Seat Ibiza (2006-2014)
- Seat Leon (2006-2014)
Find more Attractive Products for VW Golf Mk6 at the Best Prices HERE:
– Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/306W07A
– Door Logo HD Welcome Light for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2M62DyR
– Stainless Steel Car Pedal for Volkswagen VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2yBQv5s
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) for VW Golf 6: https://amzn.to/2X8KTsV
– Original Waterproof for VW RCA Logo Emblem Rear View Backup Camera: https://amzn.to/3eq96AU
– Rear View camera logo trunk VW Golf MK6: https://bit.ly/3d2Xdj5
– Armrest Panel Microfiber Leather Protection Cover Trim: https://bit.ly/3fsAXRu
– Door Puddle Lights for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta at the BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/2AvJnJ1
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Volkswagen Mk6 or Jetta: