In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove / replace clock spring airbag or G85 sensor in just 10 simple steps. But, before removing the clock spring airbag (g85 sensor) on VW Golf Mk5, Rabbit, Jetta, you will need to disconnect the negative terminal from the car battery.
If you have problems with airbag light, horn and steering wheel buttons, probably you have a bad clock spring and this is how you replace it.
See more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta at the Best Price HERE: https://bit.ly/3wEUdEB
– ratchet: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
– T25 & T8 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR)
– flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
– trim tool (here you can find Trim Removal Tool Set for easy removal for Door Panels, Fasteners, Molding, Dashboards and Wheel Hubs: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd)
– a tool about 10-15 cm long or a thin flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
1. Remove the T25 screw under the steering wheel
2. Use a flat blade screwdriver to lift the plastic cap up
3. Remove those two T25 Torx
4. Remove the plastic cap from below
5. Disconnect the cables
6. Remove the T8 Torx screw
7. To release the control module underneath the clock spring airbag, you need to press with the finger on the clip from the back and use a thin blade screwdriver (or something thiner) to release the clip from inside
8. Remove the cables from the back
9. To stay in same position, you can apply some duct tape on the clock spring airbag
10. Unclip the clock spring airbag and take it off.
WARNING: This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat: