In this video tutorial we will show you how to remove steering wheel from VW Golf Mk5, Rabbit, Jetta in just 2 simple steps. First, remove the steering wheel airbag using a flat blade screwdriver (see the VIDEO TUTORIAL).
See more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta at the Best Price HERE: https://bit.ly/3wEUdEB
– flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
– ratchet, an extension ratchet: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
– M12 (or T55 Torx) – you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR
1. Use a ratchet, an extension ratchet and an M12 or T55 Torx to remove the screw
Remove the key and lock the steering wheel.
2. Remove the steering wheel
You have to make sure when you put the steering wheel back in you have to line up those marks.
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat: