Learn how to remove / replace VW Golf Mk5, Jetta headlight in just 7 simple steps watching the video tutorial below.
HERE you can find LED Angel Eyes Headlights with Daytime Running Lights for VW Golf 5 MK5, Jetta: https://bit.ly/3wTtQL7
– ratchet and an extension ratchet: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
– T25 & T30 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR)
– pry / trim tool (here you can find Trim Removal Tool Set for easy removal for Door Panels, Fasteners, Molding, Dashboards and Wheel Hubs: https://amzn.to/3uy4FMd)
- Remove the headlight washer jet cover cap using a plastic tool
- Use a plastic tool to remove the plastic part from the bumper
- Remove the inside screw using a T25 Torx
- Remove front grille (video tutorial) using a T25 Torx
- Remove those two T25 Torx screws from headlight
- Disconnect the harness from the back
- Take the headlight out.
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat:
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!