This video tutorial will show you how to remove headlight washer jet relay (389) on VW Golf Mk4, Bora in just 6 simple steps.
HERE you can find Headlight Washer Jet Cap for Golf 4 IV MK4: https://amzn.to/3mQWVCm
– ratchet & extension ratchet: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
– flat blade screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
– T20 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR)
STEP 1: remove those three bolts from the plastic panels under the steering wheel
STEP 2: use a flat blade screwdriver to remove the fuse box cover
STEP 3: take the plastic panels out
STEP 4: remove the plastic piece above pedals
STEP 5: remove the bolts from the black panel under the steering wheel and take it out
STEP 6: remove the 389 relay.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: