This VIDEO TUTORIAL will show you how to remove anti shudder valve on VW Golf Mk5, Jetta, Passat B6 2.0 TDI in just 5 simple steps.
See more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta at the Best Price HERE: https://bit.ly/3wEUdEB
1. Remove the engine cover and then use a flat blade screwdriver to remove the plastic parts from the right
2. Remove the spring loaded clip from the top of the hose using a flat blade screwdriver
3. Remove also the spring loaded clip from the bottom of the hose
4. Remove those three screws from the anti shudder valve (ASV) using a wrench and a 5mm inbus
5. Disconnect the wire harness from the anti shudder valve.
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat: