See how to remove front center console (around shifter) on VW Golf Mk4, Bora or Jetta in 8 steps in the VIDEO TUTORIAL below.
Give your car a great new look with Smoked Lens Full LED Front Side Marker Light Kit for VW Golf MK4 Jetta GTI R32 Beetle: https://amzn.to/3tnPjtK
- ratchet & extension ratchet: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
- T20 Torx (you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR)
Before you remove the front center console, first you have to remove the rear center console (around the handbrake). Then…
STEP 1: open the ashtray and take that piece out and remove those two hidden screws
STEP 2: take those caps out and remove the screws from both sides of the center console
STEP 3: pull the handbrake and take the center console out
STEP 4: disconnect the wiring harness from the gas cap button
STEP 5: remove those two screws from from both sides of the front center console
STEP 6: remove the gear stick gaitor
STEP 7: take the ashtray out and remove the hidden screw
STEP 8: disconnect the ashtray wiring harness and take the front center console out.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: