To remove or replace the radio cage mount bracket (center console dash) on VW Golf Mk4, Jetta or Bora first you have to remove those 3 plastic panels under the steering wheel, the two console between the front seats and also the glove compartment.
Give your car a great new look with Smoked Lens Full LED Front Side Marker Light Kit for VW Golf MK4 Jetta GTI R32 Beetle: https://amzn.to/3tnPjtK
See the VIDEO TUTORIAL below:
STEP 1: remove the radio and disconnect the wiring harnesses
STEP 2: remove the dashboard center storage cubby box
STEP 3: take the cap or the cup holder out
STEP 4: remove the plastic cap under the heater control panel
STEP 5: remove the plastic from the heater control panel
STEP 6: remove those 9 screws using a ratchet and a T20 Torx
STEP 7: remove the radio console and disconnect the wiring harness.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: