Hello! This time I’ll show you how to remove or replace and clean Renault Megane, Renault Laguna, Renault Kangoo, Renault Clio, Renault Modus, Dacia Duster, Dacia Logan, Nissan Qashqai, Nissan Juke, 1.5 dci (106 CP) EGR valve in 12 simple steps.
You must change or clean the EGR when:
– The car doesn’t accelerate the same as before
– the car emits more exhaust smoke than usual
– the Check Engine indicator has appeared on the instrument cluster display
– an error check with a car diagnosis will tell you that you have a problem with the EGR valve
– pliers or hose clamp pliers: https://amzn.to/3ol6t8H
– 8 mm socket or wrench
– small flat blade screwdriver
– WD-40 lubricant or degreaser: https://amzn.to/3bbiv0Q
– EGR cleaner spray (in case you want to clean the EGR valve): https://amzn.to/3hVwGIN
Working time: 1 hour
1. Open the bonnet and remove the engine plastic cover pulling it up
2. Remove the plastic nut and push the carpet back to create more space
3. Use a hose clamp pliers to remove the clamp and then move it on the side
4. Remove those bolts from the EGR valve using 8 mm socket
5. Disconnecte the electrical connector using something sharp like a knife or you can press on the clamp using a small flat blade screwdriver
Apply some WD-40 lubricant on the joining parts area.
You can try to rotate it to loosen it up.
6. Remove the EGR valve
7. Clean the EGR valve using an EGR cleaner or replace it with a new one
8. Install the EGR valve and put those 3 bolts back
9. Install the electrical connector
10. Install the carpet and put the plastic nut back
11. Install the hose back and put the clamp on
12. Put the engine cover back and close the hood.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Check more useful VIDEO TUTORIALS below!