In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to replace or change oil filter on Seat Leon Mk3, VW Golf Mk7, Skoda Octavia 4, Audi A3 2.0 TDI, 150 CP in just eight simple steps.
– a ratchet and extension ratchet
– a 32 mm socket
– a T25 and T45 Torx (HERE you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8)
– a 19 mm socket
– a funnel (HERE you can find a plastic funnel: https://amzn.to/2Fiorad)
– a special container for the used oil
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a torque wrench (HERE you can find Torque Wrench: https://amzn.to/2DRkh8R)
In this video we will use a Mann-Filter OIL HU7020z for 2.0 TDI 150 HP engine like this: https://amzn.to/2POTAEi
HERE you can find also the AIR FILTER C30005 for 2.0 TDI, 150 HP engine: https://amzn.to/3ii0oGJ
1. Lift the car and remove the underbody shield using a T25 and T45 Torx
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE our Youtube channel!
2. Remove the drain plug with a 19 mm socket and wait for the oil to drain
Collect the used oil in a special container. Make some space removing the clip from the cable.
3. Remove the filter cap using a ratchet, an extension ratchet and a 32 mm socket
Clean the oil filter cap using a rag.
4. Remove the old O-ring from the oil filter cap and then replace the old oil filter with the new one and install it back on it’s place
Fit the oil filter cap using a torque wrench and set the torque value for 25 Nm.
Clean the oil from the car parts.
5. Re-tighten the drain plug using a torque wrench and set the torque value for 28 Nm
6. Install the underbody shield back on the car
7. Fill the engine with properly oil
For the 2.0 TDI, 150 HP engine we have used Castrol Edge 5W-30 recommended by Volkswagen.
We have used aprox. 4.7 liters of Castrol Edge oil.
8. Fit the cap from the oil filler hole
Wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the oil to settle into the oil pan and then check the oil level using the dispstick.
Start the engine and let it to run for about 10 minutes until your pressure oil light it will turn off.
Check again after 10 minutes with the engine off. If the oil level is below the min mark, we would recommend adding more oil.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials you can write us in the comments section!
HERE you can find MANN-Filter Air filter C30005 for 2.0 TDI, 150 HP engine: https://amzn.to/3ii0oGJ
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk7, Seat Leon Mk3, Skoda Octavia 4, Audi A3 2.0 TDI, 150 HP:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!