In this video you are going to see how to remove front seats on Mazda 3 2003-2009 in just 9 simple steps.
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a 14 mm soccket (or 14 mm wrench)
– a ratchet
Before you start removing the front seats, don’t forget to disconnect the negative terminal from the battery. Then…
1. Move the seat all the way to the back
2. Remove those two adjuster covers from the runners
3. Remove those two bolts using a 14 mm socket
4. Move the seat all the way to the front
5. Remove those two adjuster covers
6. Remove these two bolts
7. Lift the seat on the side or on the back
8. Disconnect the cables
9. Take the seat oustide
Do the same with the passenger seat.
Check out more useful tutorials for Mazda: