Do you own a Mazda 2, 3, 5, 6, BT-50, CX7, RX8 and you have some issues with key fob battery? Maybe it’s time toi replace it. Below you will find a video tutorial where you can see how to do that in just 4 simple steps.
– a thin and flat blade screwdriver
Battery type: CR1620
1. Open the key fob and use a thin blade screwdriver to put in the hole and press on the tab to split the key in half
2. Open the half of the key fob in two using the screwdriver
3. Remove the old battery and replace it with a new one
4. Refit in reverse order all the key fob parts.
Check out more useful tutorials for Mazda: