This is how you change / set the language menu display from German to English or other langauge (Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Russian, Dutch, Polish) on Ford Focus Mk2, in just 6 simple steps.
Check these Cool and Useful Products for Ford Focus at the best prices HERE: https://bit.ly/37sKwNe
1. Insert the key and turn the key in the second position
2. Use the “MENU” button to find “SET > Menu” on display
3. Select “SET > Menu” using the “SET / RESET” button from the left of the steering wheel
4. Search for “Einstellung” (SETUP) using the “MENU” button
5. Select “Einstellung” using the “SET / RESET” button
6. Then select “Anzeige” / “Sprache” / “English” or other langauge (Portuguese, Italian, French, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish,
Russian, Dutch, Polish).
Select “Back” to exit menu or turn the ignition off.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA, at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for Ford Focus: