In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove instrument cluster on VW Golf Mk5, Rabbit, Jetta in just 4 simple steps. You don’t have to remove the steering wheel to take the instrument cluster out.
– A ratchet and an extension ratchet
– A T20 Torx
– A flat blade screwdriver or a trim tool
- Use a flat blade screwdriver or a trim tool to remove the plastic cap from above
- Pull the plastic cap (trim piece) straight back from the instrument cluster
- Pull the steering wheel away from the dash and lower the steering wheel and then remove the T20 Torx screws from instrument cluster
- Pull the instrument cluster out from the dashboard.
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: