If you need to replace or remove the Dashboard Brightness Dimmer Headlight Height Adjustment Switches on Volkswagen Golf 4 Mk4, Golf 5 Mk5, Golf 6 Mk6, Golf 7 Mk7, Jetta, Bora, Passat, Caddy, Touran, here is what you have to do in just six easy steps.
HERE you can find Dash Illumination & Headlight Height Adjustment switches for Volkwagen Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Skoda & Seat 1J0941333A:
HERE you can find Dashboard Brightness Dimmer Headlight Height Adjustment Switch for VW Tiguan 5ND941333A / 5N0941333A / 5ND941333A: https://bit.ly/3JY7D7v
HERE you can find VW Passat B7 CC Dashboard Brightness Dimmer Headlight Height Adjustment Switch 3C8941333: https://bit.ly/3yWmUz8
HERE you can find Headlight Range Adjustment Switch Dash Dimmer Adjustment Switch Knob for VW Passat B5 1998-2005 3B0941333C / 3B0 941333C: https://bit.ly/3JVsDeZ
HERE you can find Dashboard Brightness Dimmer Headlight Height Adjustment Switch For Passat B6 CC 3C8941333: https://bit.ly/40GqkCf
You can try first to remove the dashboard illumination and headlight height adjustment switches without having to remove the ventilation grill, just by insterting a trim tool on that small frame from the switches, but there is a possibility to break the frame or to unglue the metals clips.
So, the first switch from the left is for instrument cluster or dash illumination and the one from the right is for the headlight height adjustment.
– T20 Torx (Find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/2DJ8yZT)
1. Remove the headlight switch
Put the switch on Zero position, then push it inside and move it on the first position and then pull it out
2. Disconnect the cables from the back squeezing those two tabs
3. Remove the T20 Torx bolt from inside
4. Remove the air vent grille
5. Disconnect the cables from the dash illumination & headlight Height Adjustment switches
6. Remove dash illumination & headlight Height Adjustment switch pushing it outside from the back.
You cand find Dash Illumination & Headlight Height Adjustment switch like this using the serial number 1J0941333A.
Learn all about money that makes money. 8 steps to know everything you need to know to get there! –- https://bit.ly/3sYgQDM
See More Products for Volkswagen Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/40gkFlO
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/401jya9
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4 / Jetta / Bora: https://amzn.to/42oxgFB
– Rear Spoiler Fits for Volkswagen VW Golf 4 MK4 Base 1998-2004 Unpainted Primer Rear Roof Spoiler Wing Lip(Non for GTI&R: https://amzn.to/3nbsKde
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends. Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: