If you want to move the car but you have a dead battery, interruption of the power supply (defective fuse), or defect of the selector lever lock, watch the video tutorial below.
We will show you how to shift the DSG selector from the position P in the N position or D (Drive) and the car can be moved. In the short terms, you just have to unlock the DSG gearbox in case of emergency on VW Passat B6, B7, CC, Golf Mk7, GTI, Jetta, GTE, Polo 2014, Golf R, Touareg, Beetle, Skoda Octavia 3, Superb, Audi, Seat, etc.
Find more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta, Passat, etc. at the Best Prices HERE: https://bit.ly/31V7r1I
First, you have to apply the handbrake, then:
1. Open the front ashtray
2. Unclip the DSG gear selector cover from the front side using both hands
Insert two fingers to push the gaiter frame forward and then pull the gaiter up.
3. Lift the DSG gear selector gaiter up
4. Use a finger to press the yellow plastic part (indicated with the red arrow) and simultaneously shift the selector lever in N (Neutral) position
After you moved the car you can install the DSG shift cover or the gaiter back.
Find more Attractive Products for VW Golf Mk6 at the Best Prices HERE:
– Carbon Fiber Mirror Cover for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/306W07A
– Door Logo HD Welcome Light for VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2M62DyR
– Stainless Steel Car Pedal for Volkswagen VW Golf Mk6: https://amzn.to/2yBQv5s
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) for VW Golf 6: https://amzn.to/2X8KTsV
– Original Waterproof for VW RCA Logo Emblem Rear View Backup Camera: https://amzn.to/3eq96AU
– Rear View camera logo trunk VW Golf MK6: https://bit.ly/3d2Xdj5
– Armrest Panel Microfiber Leather Protection Cover Trim: https://bit.ly/3fsAXRu
– Door Puddle Lights for VW Golf Mk6, Jetta at the BEST PRICE: https://bit.ly/2AvJnJ1
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf & Jetta!
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!