Here is a video tutorial on how to remove or replace Central Dash Air Vent Outlet from BMW 5-Series F10, F11, F18, F06, F12, 520, 523, 525, 528, 530, 535, 550 in just 13 simple steps.
1. Remove the plastic part using a trim tool to protect the paint
Open the passenger door to remove it from the right side.
2. Disconnect the cables from the back
Remove the clamp from the cables.
3. Remove those 3 bolts using a T20 Torx
4. Remove those 8 bolts using a T20 Torx
5. Remove the grille from the plastic part
6. Remove the grille from the air vent using a flat blade screwdriver
Insert the screwdriver under those clamps and pry the grille out.
7. Remove the hazard and lock / unlock buttons
You just have to press on those tabs to release it.
8. Place the buttons back on the new grille
9. Place the new grille on the air vents
Make sure to align those two pieces before you connect the grille to the air vents.
10. Place the air vents back on the plastic part and put those 8 bolts back
11. Place the Start Stop Engine button back and all the bolts
12. Connect all the cables back
Place that cable clamp back.
13. Place the plastic part back on the dashboard.
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS also for BMW:
See More BMW Accessories at the Best Prices HERE: –- https://bit.ly/2Y8zaLl
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!