This is a video tutorial where you can learn how to reset Service Light (Scheduled Maintenance Due & Oil Change Due) on Mazda CX-5 (2013-2017) in 5 simple steps.
Find More Useful & Cool Products for Mazda CX-5 at the Best Prices HERE: https://bit.ly/3d2PLV7
1. Turn the ignition on (don’t turn the engine) pressing two times on START button
Oil Change Due reset
2. Acces the Menu pressing on the „Info” button then press on the „Up” and „Down” arrows to get to Settings. Choose Setting pressing on „Info” button. Then select „Maintenance”/ Oil Change / Set Distance. Choose the distance until your next oil change and then press „Info” button. If you already choose the distance, you don’t have to change it, it’s enough to access it and thats it.
Scheduled Maintenance Due reset
3. Select Settings / Maintenance / Scheduled / Set Time / Set Distance
4. To exit Menu, select Back pressing on the Info button
5. Press on the START button to turn the ignition off.
Check to see if the Scheduled Maintenance Due & Oil Change Due will appear on your display after you reset it turning the ignition on and wait for 10 seconds.
HERE you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for MAZDA CX-5:
Follow us on INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/service_tutorials/?hl=en
SUBSCRIBE our YOUTUBE channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwObVGIK_LGIYEoJxL6k-bg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!