In this next video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove an aftermarket car stereo Sony (also for Kenwood, Pioneer, JVC, etc.) from you dashboard following just 4 simple steps.
– special tools (or something thin blade)
For US customers:
HERE you can find Radio Removal Keys Tool Kit – 20 Pieces: https://amzn.to/417qenn
For UK & Europe customers:
HERE you can find Radio Removal Keys Tool Kit: https://amzn.to/3KcOFJ1
1. First, start with removing the front part of the radio
2. Grab and pull the trim panel
3. Use special tools or something thin (like a knife blade) to release the locks from the radio cage
4. Pull the radio out and disconnect the antenna and the cables.
To remove the mounting sleeve, you just have to use a flat and thin blade screwdriver and then pull it out.
Learn all about money that makes money. 8 steps to know everything you need to know to get there! –- https://bit.ly/3sYgQDM
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
Check out more VIDEO TUTORIALS!