In this video tutorial we are going to show you How to remove / replace / repair radio antenna base on VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Passat, Polo, Skoda Octavia 1, Fabia, etc. in just 9 simple steps.
- A ratchet or a 22 mm wrench
- A 17 mm socket
- Remove the top of the antenna
- Open the trunk and remove the plastic trim
- Remove or bend that clip that holds the headliner
- Remove those seatbelts adjustements down all the way, just push in and drag down
- Release those two side panels from the clips and pull it forward
- Create enough space to have acces to 22 mm screw
If you don’t have enough space to remove the screw, you can remove also the headliner handles
- Disconnect the cable
- Remove the screw using a 22 mm socket and a ratchet
- Remove the antenna base.
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: