In this video we will show you how to remove / replace the back seat of your VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora Variant, Break in just 9 simple steps.
– a flat blade screwdriver
– a Phillips screwdriver
HERE you can find 5 Speed Car Gear Shift Knob Gaitor Boot with Leather Dustproof Cover for VW Golf, Bora, Jetta: https://amzn.to/3nhLP96
First, we start removing the seat cushion
1. Remove the plastic caps using a thin blade screwdriver
2. Remove the bolts using a Phillips screwdriver
3. Remove the plastic covers
4. Take the bolts out using pliers
5. Remove the seat cushion
Then, we remove the back seat
6. Pull the plastic handle up to fold down the back seat
7. Use a flat blade screwdriver to push the retaining hook towards the rear of the car while lifting up on the back seat
8. Take the back seat out lifting it and pulling it off the mount
9. Do the same with the other part.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: