In this video tutorial you are going to see how to remove heater control unit (panel) on Mercedes-Benz / Dodge Sprinter in 5 simple steps.
HERE you can find Heater Control Unit (A/C Panel) for Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 1999-2006): https://bit.ly/2OukbcC
1. Remove the gear shift gaiter
2. Remove the screw using a T20 Torx
3. Remove the heater control unit frame using a trim tool
4. Remove those two T20 screws from the left and right side of the heater control unit
5. Remove the heater control unit and disconnect the cables and the harnesses from the back.
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!