Your VW Passat B7 phone charger or cigarette lighter not working? The video tutorial below shows how to replace the fuse in order to fix these two problems. When you need to replace a blown fuse in your car, make sure you replace it with one that has the same amperage as the blown fuse.
HERE You can find Car Fuses Assortment Kit, Standard & Mini Size: https://amzn.to/32PYYwW
1. Open the driver’s door and remove the fuse box plastic cap
2. Use the plastic tool to remove the blown fuse wich is for cigarette lighter or phone charger
3. Put the plastic tool back and install the cap back on the dash.
See More Products for VW Passat HERE:
– Mirror Switch Knob for VW Tiguan, VW Golf Mk6, Jetta, Rabbit, Passat B6, GTI, 5ND959565B: https://amzn.to/3MXuRfa
– Heater Blower Motor Air Conditioning HVAC Front for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta, Passat B6, Rabbit, Tiguan: https://amzn.to/3fGCq6T
– 1K0905851B Ignition Starter Switch Steering Lock for A3 TT VW Golf Jetta MK5 MK6 Eos Tiguan Ignition Key Lock Cylinder: https://amzn.to/3f3nobq
– Auto Light Sensor Headlight Switch (Coming Leaving Home Retrofit Module) for VW Golf 5/6, Passat B6, B7, CC, Scirocco, EOS, Touran, Tiguan, T6: https://amzn.to/428koSP
– RCD330G Plus CarPlay App 6.5″ MIB Car Radio for Golf 5 6 Jetta CC Tiguan Passat Polo: https://amzn.to/3fy6OAg
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Check more useful tutorials for VW Passat B7!