In this video tutorial we’ll be showing you how to remove the A Pillar trim on your VW Golf Mk5, Mk6, Jetta, Rabbit following just 5 simple steps. This tutorial will help you when you need to install a dashcam or new speakers. The process is very simple if you have the correct tools.
See more Cool Products for VW Golf Mk5, Jetta at the Best Price HERE: https://bit.ly/3wEUdEB
Before you start, you have to disconnect the negative terminal from your car battery and wait minimum 15 minutes. Then…
– a ratchet and a T20 Torx
– a trim tool
1. Pry the dash end cap away from the dash using a trim tool
2. Remove the plastic part on the center section using a trim tool
3. Use the trim tool (or a small screwdriver) to remove the airbag badge
4. Use a T20 Torx to remove the screw behind the badge
5. Remove the A-pillar trim piece using your hands to pull it back.
Check these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat: