In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove / replace air flow flap positioning motor V71 on VW Golf Mk4, Bora, Jetta, Skoda Octavia 1, Seat Leon, Audi A3 (1998 – 2004) in 3 simple steps.
HERE you can find HVAC Heater Blend Door Actuator A/C Servo, Recirculation Servo Motor for VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Audi S4, A4, Beetle, Passat 1J0907511: https://amzn.to/2PZq5mM and HERE: https://bit.ly/3acxwOC
The air flow flap positioning motor V71 is behind the glove box, in the right side of the air blower motor.
Before you start removing the air flow flap positioning motor V71, first you have to remove the glovebox (see video tutorial here). Then:
To understand what you have to do to remove motor V71, we will show you on climatronic AC heater box HVAC that was removed from the car.
- Remove the 6 mm screw using a 6 mm socket or a Phillips screwdriver
- Remove the air flow flap positioning motor pullining it down and then sliding it to the right of the car
- Disconnect the cables.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: