This is a quick video tutorial on how to fix or repair a VW (Golf Mk3, Mk4, Mk5, Mk6, Polo, Passat, Phaeton, Touran, Fox), Audi (A2, A3, A4, A5, A6, A8), Seat (Leon, Ibiza), Skoda (Octavia 1, 2, Fabia) door lock cylinder in just 3 simple steps. But, before you start repairing a VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat door lock, first, you have to buy a door lock repair kit. Then…
HERE you can find Door Lock Cylinder for VW Golf 4 Bora MK4 Front Left & Right Side 4/5 Doors: https://amzn.to/2QbtLls
1. Disassembly both door lock cylinder
Press this part in and hold it to remove the ring piece
Be careful so the spring won’t fly out
2. Identify the broken piece
3. Replace the broken part with a similar one from the new cylinder.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: