If you want to remove or replace front wing fender on VW Golf Mk4, Jetta, Bora, Polo, Passat, etc. you have to follow just 7 simple steps.
Give it your car a great new look with Smoked Lens Full LED Front Side Marker Light Kit for VW Golf MK4 Jetta GTI R32 Beetle: https://amzn.to/3tnPjtK
- flat blade & Philips screwdriver: https://amzn.to/3thkKWs
- ratchet and extension: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
- T25 & T30 Torx – you can find 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set HERE: https://amzn.to/3s9GceR
- 10 mm socket: https://amzn.to/3wUiff8
1. Remove the 11 bolts from the wheel arch cover using a ratchet and a T25 Torx
Turn the wheel to have more space to remove the screws.
Remove the front bumper or just a part of it. See the VIDEO TUTORIAL in the description video or at www.servicetutorials.com
2. Clean the dirt behind the wheel and remove those 3 bolts using a 10 mm socket
Take a flat blade screwdriver and remove the bolts that are covered with paint
3. Remove the 3 bolts with a T25 Torx
4. Take the plastic piece out and remove those 2 bolts using a 10 mm socket
5. Open the bonnet and remove the 4 bolts using a 10 mm socket
6. Remove the front wing fender sliding it through the front of the car
7. Remove the cable from the side wing indicator.
See More Products for VW Golf 4, Mk4, Bora, Jetta HERE:
– 12-Piece Magnetic Torx Screwdrivers Set, Security Tamper Proof: https://amzn.to/36xs4T8
– Actuator Door Lock Module from HERE: https://amzn.to/3cjNi95
– Window Panel Switch for VW Golf Mk4 (2-door model): https://amzn.to/3buq1kM
– 5 Speed Manual Gear Shifter Knob for VW MK4 GOLF/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2XPq2f1
– Cool White Interior LED Kit + Installation for Volkswagen Golf Mk4: https://amzn.to/2XOeZmg
– Sequential LED Side Indicator for VW Golf MK4/Jetta/Bora: https://amzn.to/2RUzBp7
– Front Headlight Eyelids for VW Golf 4 Golf4 MK4 1997-2003: https://amzn.to/2Y9Zk0r
HERE you can find All-Included Pre-Built Bundles HELIOS is 100% plug and play on almost every car: https://bit.ly/2X27W8H
Get the best car wax sprays, ceramic coatings and DIY car detailing products – manufactured in the USA by professional detailers for car enthusiasts and everyday drivers alike. These easy to use detailing products will give your vehicle the same high gloss shine and lasting top coat protection at a fraction of the price: https://bit.ly/3ecVWHg
Everyone at Wurzel Performance prides themselves in the quality of the products and services they provide: https://bit.ly/2TBLIZ2
Here you can find LED Indicator Lights and Brake Turn Signal Lights for you car: https://bit.ly/3c4nJIq
If you enjoyed this video tutorial, make sure to give it a thumbs up and share it with your friends.
Also, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE!
If you have any suggestions about new tutorials, let us know in the comments section!
See also the other VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW Golf Mk4: