In this video tutorial we are going to show you how to remove the glove box / glove compartment on VW Golf Mk5, Jetta, GTI, in just 5 simple steps.
– a T20 Torx
– a trim tool
– a ratchet
1. Remove the plastic cap from the right side of the dash
2. Open the glove box and remove all three screws from the top
3. Close the glove compartment and remove the three screws from the lower side
4. Remove the glove box and disconnect all the cables from the back
5. Release the hose from the back (only on glove box with cooling system).
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: