Before you remove central air vents or central dash panel, on VW Golf Mk5, Rabbit, Jetta (2004-2008), you have to disconnect both terminals from the battery. Then you just have to follow just 6 simple steps:
– A pry tool
– A ratchet
– A T20 Torx
1. Pry the trim panel up from the top of the dashboard using a plastic trim removal
2. Split the trim panel in half uncliping it from those 10 clips
3. Unplug the wiring connection from solar sensor
4. Remove those three T20 Torx
5. Pull the panel towards you while lifting up, then you need to lift the front of the panel up
6. Remove those to wiring connections from the hazard button and from the airbag warning light.
This video is only for informative purposes! We do not take any responsibility and we are not liable for any damage as a result of the information contained in this video. Use this information at your own risk. Thank you!
See also these VIDEO TUTORIALS for VW: